on February 10, 2016
On the hunt for a new auto insurance policy? We’ve taken an in-depth look at top auto insurance companies to give you an inside look into their offerings. This page is all about Infinity auto insurance and can open your eyes to its pros, cons, and more before grabbing a quote. Of course, ultimately you’ll need to get quotes to see your pricing. Then you can compare your options and make the decision that makes sense for you. Since Infinity Insurance is one of the top 50 Property and Casualty insurance companies in the country, you’ll want to take a look.
What Do You Want to Know More About?
- The Pros And Cons of Infinity Auto Insurance
- If Infinity Offers Coverage Near You
- Infinity Costs and Discounts
- How Infinity Ranks In The Industry
- Where Infinity is Most Popular
- Our Favorite Infinity Features
- Our Recommendation For You
What Are The Pros of Infinity Insurance?
- DriverClub® Infinity’s roadside assistance service comes standard to policyholders and is available to non-members too. Enjoy its 24/7 roadside assistance without an annual membership fee. You’ll only have to pay for the services you need like towing or flat tire repair. People of all ages find peace of mind knowing they can get help from a trusted partner if they’re in trouble.
- Licenses For Immigrants. This is a very unique feature we haven’t seen anywhere else. With an AB 60 driver’s license resource center, immigrants can learn how to get a drivers license in one place. If you’re new to the country, this company is very supportive of your driving legally. They don’t just provide insurance coverage for non-citizens. They give you the resources you need to be sure you’re meeting all necessary requirements.
- Mobile App. Like most auto insurance companies, Infinity has a mobile app. So you can manage your policy, pay premiums, connect with claims reps, and more from your smart device without even turning on your computer. This is true for their home, auto, and even business insurance.
Are There Drawbacks to Getting Coverage through Infinity Insurance?
No JD Power Scores. While many of the other top insurance companies are featured on J.D. Power, Infinity is not. You can still check other review sites to see what experts and other customers think of Infinity Insurance.
How Competitive Are Infinity Insurance Quotes?
Infinity provides drivers with auto insurance coverage in all 50 states. Check out the specific details for your area.
We looked at rates from auto insurance companies across the country to help you understand how much you may pay in comparison to other providers. Here is what we found:
|Single Female, Age 25||Single Male, Age 25||Married Couple, Age 42||Married Couple, Age 65|
What Discounts Does Infinity Insurance Offer?
Curious about how you can save on your Infinity insurance auto policy? Check out its top discounts you might qualify for:
- Multi-Car Discount. Save if you insure more than one vehicle with Infinity. You can combine your Infinity auto insurance policy with home, business, and more.
- Safety Devices Discount. If you have a car alarm, GPS tracking device, kill switches, and more, you can save on your policy.
- Driver Safety Education Discount. Teens and mature drivers can take a driving safety course to save on auto premiums. This is especially effective for high-risk drivers.
- Safe Driving Discount. If your claims record is spotless, you can get a discount.
- Affiliate Memberships Discounts.
- Loyalty Discounts.
- Low Mileage Discounts. If you don’t drive very far every year, you could save on your auto insurance with Infinity.
- Prepayment Discount
How Does Infinity Rank in The Industry?
We weren’t able to find any customer satisfaction ratings for Infinity, but it’s looking pretty great in the financial strength category. Based on leading financial reviews, here’s how Infinity stacks up:
A.M. Best ranks companies based on their financial strength. Infinity was given an “A” which means “excellent,” so you can trust the company is strong enough to back your claims.
Standard And Poor’s is another financial ranking company and gave Infinity an “A” which means “strong.”
Moody’s is one more financial strength monitoring company. Based on its analysis, Infinity got an “A2”, which means “excellent.”
What Are The Most Popular States to Buy Infinity Auto Insurance In?
Market share measures the percentage of customers a company has compared to competitors. Based on our research of top auto insurance providers in America, we found that Infinity is a top 10 seller in Florida with 3.08% of the market share and 448,263 policies. Many other companies rank in the top 10 for multiple states, but this is Infinity’s only top 10 ranking for market share and most policies sold.
Our Favorite Features
There’s even more about Infinity car insurance that you might love as a customer. Here are some of our favorite things we found during our research:
- Resource Center. Infinity has some great reading material for policyholders and website visitors about how to care for your car, drive safer, understand your insurance, and a lot more.
- Movie Channel. Infinity has a YouTube channel where you can watch videos made especially for you. The videos are anything from silly and fun to clips of road safety information.
- Hispanic Resources. Infinity sponsors the White House program, Read Conmigo, to help Spanish-speaking individuals become bi-lingual in English. This is 100% unique to any other auto insurance company we’ve come across.
We hope you’ll use this data and research we’ve put together to help yourself make the best car insurance decision possible.
Infinity is best for minorities.
Infinity is very financially sound (based on financial rankings), offers a variety of discounts, and supports minority groups and immigrants. This makes Infinity a great choice for almost everybody, and we would recommend getting a quote from Infinity for auto insurance. Since we haven’t seen any other auto insurer dedicate as much of its business to a Hispanic/immigrant audience, it’s a standout for that group.
Infinity has been in business since 1955. Priding itself on “excellence,” Infinity strives to give both employees and customers first-class treatment.
Read our reviews of other popular auto insurance companies to learn more.