With a longstanding history of protecting motorcyclists and their rides, Dairyland is Obrella’s clear winner for best motorcycle insurance company. Celebrating its 50 year anniversary of providing top coverage, Dairyland motorcycle insurance has coverage options that can meet any drivers needs.
Coverage Options to Choose From
With Dairyland, you can choose from a number of additional coverage options that go beyond the minimums for motorcycle policies. The cost of motorcycle insurance can be reasonable while still giving you the coverage you need. For added protection, consider including the following:
- Excursion Diversion: Don’t be caught away from home without proper coverage with excursion diversion. If you take a road trip over 100 miles from your home and find yourself in an accident, this can help pay for expenses related to lodging, food, transportation, and more.
- Physical Damage Plus:Your bike only deserves the best. With Dairyland’s Physical Damage Plus coverage, you know that only original replacement parts will be used if your bike needs to be repaired. While it costs a bit more to include on your policy, this unique feature of Dairyland motorcycle insurance will give you higher quality replacement parts, which gives you greater piece of mind in return. Even a small accident can do a lot of property damage. If you plan to get back on the road, you want to make sure everything is in order.
- Optional/Special Equipment:Do you have added bells and whistles on your bike to make it unique to you? With this coverage option, any modifications you have done are insured if damaged or stolen.
- Guest Passenger: Frequently have a passenger along for the ride? Adding on guest passenger protection with Dairyland can provide bodily injury coverage and medical expenses for your loved ones.
How Easy Does Dairyland Make It to Save Money on Insurance?
Cheap insurance isn’t always best, and with Dairyland Cycle, ® the prices reflect the superior coverage. To help customers, Dairyland allows riders to save with a handful of discounts. See if you can take advantage of these saving options:
- Rider Group Discount: Part of a riding club? You may be able to save by simply being involved with riders like you!
- H.O.G. Member: Harley Davidson owners across the country have joined the Harley Owners Group to gain insider access into rallies, new merchandise, and mileage recognition programs. If you’re in this group, you can save automatically with Dairyland. If you aren’t a member yet, we highly recommend it.
- Rider Safety Course: There is nothing more important than safety when on a bike, and Dairyland agrees. That is why it offers additional savings to riders who have voluntarily completed a safety course in the last five years. Visit the Motorcycle Safety Foundation for a list of courses near you if you’re due for a refresher.
A Resource for Motorcyclists Everywhere
Dairyland understands the passion that riders have for being on the open road. That is why it created “On the Road,” its source for all news and information related to motorcyclists. Looking for information into events such as the OTT Rally or Daytona Bike Week? Dairyland has you covered. What’s even more exciting–Dairyland has officially named Friday, July 8th as National Motorcycle Day. We don’t know about you, but we think a holiday dedicated to getting out on the open road was much needed.